Esports Life was born taking advantage of the Early Access model on Steam. We relied on our community and three weeks after its initial launch, Esports Life: Ep.1 - Dreams Of Glory is ready for the first big update. Our players have spoken, and we have listened:
- Free mode: A new game mode for those who don’t want to follow a story. Everything is unlocked from the start and you’ll be able to manage up to 3 teams… and there are weekly tournaments!
- Reduced story time: Esports Life is now less grindy and the balance has been tuned.
- Auto mini games: You can now simulate the minigame tasks (albeit at the cost of a reduced reward).
- GUI changes: Revamped user interface and ESL style.
- Improved Match:
- Matches can now be simulated from team selection.
- Skippable combat phase.
- General changes to make the Match a more dynamic and understandable experience.
- Improved Elo-based IA.
- Time-compliant, limited friend availability.
- The mother presence has been greatly reduced.
- More leeway when signing new players (wider Elo range).
- Improved talent tree displays more card information.
- Bug fixes
- Hats can now be removed and re equipped correctly.
- Masks are now available in the Cosplay store.
- R to reload works on the shooter mini game.
Furthermore, the Russian and Brazilian Portuguese languages are on the way, along with revised versions of the existing localisations.
The U-Play Online Team.